with Erica Ebert (Lead Trainer) & Teaching Staff - Heidi Kroft, Rachel Kroft & Dr. Stacey Exner
Cost: $1,300 ($1,000 early bird by 5.1.21)
7.23 - 7.25 // 8.27 - 8.29 // 9.9 - 9.11 // 10.15 - 10.17
Fridays (Virtual) 6p - 7:30p / Saturdays (Live or Virtual) 9:30a
- 2p / Sundays (Live or Virtual) 9:30a - 2p
The Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training Certification enables individuals to become qualified mindfulness teachersThis Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction designed course has been designed to offer you the knowledge and experience you need to be a competent teacher of mindfulness. The course is ideal for coaches, teachers and other educators, nurses, therapists, yoga teachers, clinical psychologists, HR, social workers, and anyone else who is working with people and would like to expand their practice.
Participants in this training will:
• Learn how to teach mindfulness meditation with tools for body, heart, and mind.
• Develop and enhance your own practice of embodied mindfulness.
• Strengthen your capacity for applying mindfulness in your personal and professional life.
• Explore the neuroscience of mindfulness meditation.
• Train to teach practices of compassion, loving kindness, forgiveness, and joy.
• Develop skills for leading groups and classes and guiding students.
• Engage in philosophical discussions on the purpose and usage of mindfulness meditation.
Dates & Times: Please note - this training is a combination of virtual and in person (with fully virtual as an option bc of health or travel) 7.23 - 7.25 // 8.27 - 8.29 // 9.9 - 9.11 // 10.15 - 10.17• Fridays 6pm to 7:30pm (Virtual) • Saturdays 9:30 am to 2:00 pm (Live or Virtual) • Sundays 9:30 am to 2:00 pm (Live or Virtual)
Cost: $1,300 | Early Bird $1,000 [before May 1, 2021]